Wednesday, November 26, 2008

IN CHRIST - CROSSPURPOSES 142

Hello people,
Given that it’s coming up to Christmas I thought I’d send you the front page of our latest Newsletter as the CROSSPURPOSES for this week.

This will be our last effort for the year. Trust they have been helpful to you.

And have a Mirthful Christmas

Fred

IN CHRIST – IMMANUEL – GOD WITH US.

INCARNATION – WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

SKIN :The Word became flesh, and dwelt amongst us. John 1:14

PAIN :Surely he has borne our griefs… Isaiah 53:4

SUFFERING :and carried our sorrows. Isaiah 53:4

TESTING :in every respect he has been tempted as we are. Hebrews 4:15

SIN :God made him to be sin… 2 Corinthians 5:21

FINISHED :A triumphant cry: “It is finished!” John 19:31

FORGIVING :Son, your sins are forgiven. Mark 2:5

HEALING :The sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in it’s wings.
Malachi 4:2

KING :Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one; I died,
and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of
death and hell. Revelations 1:17-18

KIN :…we are children of God, and if children, then heirs…
Romans 8:16-17

WIN :We are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans 8:31

COME IN :Behold I stand at the door and knock; If anyone hears my
voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and eat with
him, and he with me. Revelations 3:20

INFINITE : How wide and long and high and deep is the love of
Christ…and to know this love which surpasses knowledge.
Ephesians 3:18-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home